My computer or devices shows no internet is available.
I am connected to WiFi but I cannot go to a specific webpage.
- Check your connections to ensure your LTE device is powered on.
- Using your setup guide that came with the device, check your signal levels and ensure they are within optimal range. If they are not, relocate your device until they are. You can find a copy of your setup guide HERE.
- Power cycle your equipment:
- Unplug the power cable from your router, LTE device, computer, phone, tablet, and/or any other device attempting to connect to the internet.
- Wait 30 seconds
- Plug the power cable(s) back into your device(s).
- Check your email on a mobile device to see if we have sent you a message in regards to your account.
- Go to our Announcement Page to see if there are any outages in the area.
- Contact Technical Support at 1(888)458-8668 or click here to create a request.
Your device or devices may have encountered an error and needed to restart.
Your device(s) may have download an update and needed a reboot.
Your signal levels may be poor which causes intermittent/no internet connection.
Your account may be suspended due to billing or other related issues.
Our network may be undergoing maintenance.