You may need to change or update your email address associated with SSO account. The steps below will guide you through the process. To perform this process you will need access to your new email address ahead of time.
- Go to: https://myuser.nmu.edu/SSOuser and log in with your existing SSO email address and password.
- Once you are logged in, select the “Change Email” tab at the top.
- Enter your new email address in the “New Email Address” field and click “Submit”
- A screen will show a status message letting you know that the email has been changed and a recovery email has been sent. Click “Continue”
- The Email Address Verification process will start a 30-minute countdown. You will need to come back to this screen in step 8.
- An email will be sent to the address you entered in step 3. Go to that email and look for a message with the subject line “NMU SSO User Account Verification”
- Click the “Confirm Now” button in the email
- Go back to your web browser and click “Continue” at the Email Verification Process page.
- You will now be taken to a screen letting you know that the address has been verified.